Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 3 March 2013

What Suppose To Be Right

Sometime they thought that they know me very well. But they not.
My heart made of stone and when I slow down that's mean I am losing hope. Slowly.

I can be very direct to people but at the same time I am hoping the same too.
It's a simple word Yes for the thing which you can and No for the thing you can't.
It is not hard to catch my breath.

I am learning how to react every day. Try as hard to be on the positive side. But I guess, I am the only one who working on things. Maybe I am wrong.

But how to prove it when everything I feel and everything I saw all torn.
This is a ridiculous Fairy Tale I must say.

Help me to understand things.

I am a good girl with a big heart. But now, I am lost.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web