Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 24 March 2013

Day 24

I woke up this morning with Him on my mind.
And obviously I keep checking on my mobile phone because that is the only way for us to communicate apart from Skype.

Let me tell you something about my boyfriend.
My boyfriend always on the run. So by the time I can get him on Skype it will be really late and I have to work the next morning. And honestly, I miss my boyfriend - now. I miss the day when we first met. The day when my mind was all over the place. The day when I less expected. The day when I just feel like it might be another one normal silly day.

But it turned out to be something else.
And obviously, it's a long distance.
And everyone knows;
A long distance relationship takes a lot of effort for things to work.
It takes a lot of trust and understanding.

I remember when I first knew him, I used to tell him that I can't understand him at all. It's been going on for like three weeks and so. I still have that uneasy feeling like a few months back. Maybe because I wasn't that sure.

Unlikely now, all I could think is to be with him. I guess I am learning him.
But somehow, we still have to keep life moving.

And I am going to start my new job this April. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. i wish you a lot of luck!!!


    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com fllow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually the more u miss each other the more stronger the love is..but some people look it the wrong way..but im sure he miss u more..guys nie kadang2 dont like to tell the miss her gf..hehehe

    p/s: best of luck on ur career

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web