Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 11 January 2013

Day 18 - How To Impress Me

Day 18- How would a boy/man impress you?

I know this will never happen. 

But I always thought a man who come over me on our first date with a flowers really impress me much. Even it is meant only a normal dinner but a flowers meant everything to me.

I always thought a guy who always comes with surprises are impressing enough. It doesn't mean that they need to buy you stuffs.Surprises could be anything. I love man with surprises.

I always thought a man who can cook and reads impress me much. Because that's mean they are loving-heart.
I always thought a man who love adventures,outdoors activities and cherish the sunrise and sunset is cool and impressing.

I always thought a man who do things spontaneously is impressing though. You know being your own-self is much better than trying to be somebody else. But do it in the right way :)

And I always thought a man who have good sense of humor is an interesting people since I love to talk and I love to laugh. Life maybe tougher for everyone of us but don't you think it is such a regret to stress yourself about this negative world?

So the bottom line is, I don't set my preferences over guy. Because action speak louder. I am a realistic people,for a guy to impress me- they need to be themselves. They need make the effort. That's all. And flowers. Lol.



3 comments:

  1. girls love surprises..hehe.
    i wish your Mr Right will come to u one day, and that guy would be the luckiest man on earth..hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..agreed on the surprise part..surprises dont have to be like buying things..could be anything...hehehe..im sure many guys outthere gonna bookmark this entry...hehehe :D

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aemy : Yes girls love surprises. Lol.

    Azlan: Yes maa..surprises doesnt have to be like buying things or stuffs like tat. Surprises can be anything... :) :) p/s i hope so...giving some hint now..lol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web