Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 17 : Who Do You Wanna Be

Day 17- If I could be anybody in this world,who could it be?

If I could be anybody in this world, I would say I wanna be myself. But in a different version of Alexa. That would be successful career woman called Alexa who own her own publishing company. Who own a caring,loving and a loyal long term partner.

If I could be anybody in this world, I would be myself but in a different version of Alexa. And that would be, a young generous Alexa who help the poorer and travel all around the world to be the world volunteer society.

If I could be anybody in this world, I would be myself but in a different version of Alexa. And that would be, a successful and young famous writer called Alexa Lynn.

People, be good to yourself because if you don't nobody will.

Have a blast Tuesday. Oh, I went for a dinner with Ashley today. He took me for a walk at IKEA. And look what we had, we had his nyummy Salmon. I told Ashley why does the Brocolli look so huge and he was laughing at me. I ate them and I said yes Ashley it's yummy. Next time I am going to get the beef meet ball. We are going there again :(


Do the salmon look nice to you???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web