Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 6 January 2013

Day 14 : What

Day 14- Something that makes you happy

That something which makes me happy absolutely hanging out with good friends on weekend. I don't really stay at home during weekend except if I really have things to do. I don't want to waste my time by staying at home doing nothing but I did stayed in today. 

That something which makes me happy absolutely when I received an email from my friends from the other side of the world telling me stories about their life there,their countries there,their everything there. I think that is cool enough.

That something which makes me happy absolutely when I got the chance to spend time with my loved ones. It doesn't matter if we only have to sit down and drink only a juice. Holds hand,hugging and tell a stories to each other and maybe shared a kiss.

Well, in real life only two of the above did happened. So basically what makes my day would be being myself. That's all.

P/s today very sien~~~


1 comments:

  1. For now, something that wld make me happy is to be able to continuously reading Cecelia Ahern novel which last year lgi baca tpi blm habis2 lgi..hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web