Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 7 January 2013

Day 16 : The Idea Of Being Fun

Day 16- What is your idea of fun? 

Photo Credit to Cindy Tong 




I am way too lazy to upload new photos today. I was just woke up and now I don't feel like doing anything. Except writing. I have like tons of entry which I ain't have time to do yet and that is not cool at all. 

My idea of fun? 

My idea of fun would be by driving aimlessly around the town with good music over the radio.
And not forgetting I do dance. I am doing dancing, Yoga and Zumba. Never really tell people the secret of me losing weight that fast. So if I only I got the chance to do either this three, that would more than enough to make me happy. Ain't that what we called FUN?

Reading. Yes, I've been a slower reader nowadays. I've been reading safe heaven since last year and I think I am not going anywhere still. Instead I keep buying more books. But reading makes me happy and it just FUN. Ain't they? 

Travelling. It is FUN as I got the chance to see what other countries seem to be. Although I didn't really travel much but I promised myself I am going to do it more this year. It doesn't matter as long it is out from Kuala Lumpur it is much more okay already. 

What else? Shopping? Movies? Playing games on the phone. Yeah thy are all fun isn't it. I did that like so many times except shopping. It is too risky.Laugh out loud.

The point is, it doesn't matter what you do. As long it makes you happy and you have fun.

Ain't that what we suppose to call FUN? Doing things which makes yourself happy rather than doing what other people do which we think fun. That called shit.

Till then. Have a blast Monday.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web