Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 13 : That Something

Day 13- Something you miss

Oh well, since I've been shopping and movies alot.... I won't say I am kinda miss all those stuffs.
Reading? Nope. I don't feel like reading nowadays ( even actually I am struggling to finish all the books now ).

So what it is which I miss? Maybe:

A hug.
A Kiss.
Holding hands.
Telling someone that I care for them.
Telling someone that I love them.
Spend some good time with loved ones.


Or it could be:

Sleeping in the ladies during working time.
Scolding people on the road because they drive too slow.
Fighting with loved ones.
Have an argument with mom ( well I think I did this everytime ).


Or flirting, laugh out loud. Naa, I was joking.

Or getting another tattoo? good idea.


I can't think any now. But I know one thing :) .... beauty sleep....



Have a nice weekend readers!















1 comments:

Followers

Behind The Web