Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 12 : Apart Of Me

Day 12- Why do you write






Why do I write? I used to read a lots. And when I read, I used to imagine I was that character.

If you know me long, you'll know how crazy I am with books. 

Yes apart from being a sucker for dresses,movies and dancing I do shop for books.

And since I've always have the difficulty to express my feeling, I used to write a diary. 

And what happened, my mom used to read it secretly.

There was once, I went MIA and she went in my room and checked on my diary and she found out about the boys which I have a crush on. Jeez.

And when I went to college everybody seems to blog about everything. I started my own and I blogged just when Kennysia.com has started his and I decided to delete them soon after that because it contains too many un-necessaries stuffs which I don't want my current boyfriend (now ex boyfriend ) know about it.

So now, why did I write again?.

Writing help me to express my feelings and my thought. 

Like now, I need to tell you that you have to catch my breathe. You know who you are. Show me more feeling because I feel nothing.

Anyway readers, never stop believing and show more love. You not gonna regret anything.

Till then.

P/s Your not so ordinary.

4 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)


    _______________________
    www.rungitom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa,
    So, you are like me too, making writing as some sort of escapism from the daily hustle bustle of life. Good to know I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulz.i feel you. my sister used to secretly read my diary too even though I had it kept secretly (beneath the mattress etc). How nosy they are rite?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web