Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 17 January 2013

The Best Flower In The World

So today is my birthday.
We were working out late for some pending project which is due by this coming Friday.
I am struggling to finish the whole thing ever since..
And now;
Everything seem to be fine.

Well actually I was quite sad because this monster went sleep straight away and I thought he forgot about my birthday, pai seh! So after all the birthday wishes and birthday cake blowing I went off sleep wishing for the next day to be greater.

And it did.

So to make a story.

My best friend came to office and I was so happy seeing her face after 2 months.

And, I thought since it is my birthday  - I will be in the office late. And I did.

I thought I am going to  hit the red light at Asia Jaya and I did.
I thought I am not going to diet since it is my birthday and I did.
I thought I am going to disturb my two favourite marketing colleagues and instead of disturbing them, I disturb the wrong person. Whoa.


Went out for lunch and I did silly stuffs. Laughed Out loud. But I am glad at least it showed that I have the guts to do that.

Went back office and did my work like a good girl. And there it goes, a monster texted me says that he will be calling me by 4:15pm. It was 4:15pm and there was no sign of him calling instead a big roses came by and YES Alexa. YOU!. You got a roses. A 36 red roses.

I was like, WTF.

Yes, my dear director. You made my day. You really really really did.

Thank you.It's lovely and you are so sweet. Damned are you telling me now that fairy tales do exist?
I hate you.

From that someone who never heard what is kadazan before. Well, this is the best flower in the world like you said.

9 comments:

  1. Today is your birthday ?!.. Happy Birthday to you..Funny is that tomorrow pula my birthday :)). Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Gosh, those flowers are gorgeous! Thks for visiting Shirley's Luxury Haven! I'm following u now @ GFC & would love to have u follow me too. Looking fwd to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohemgeee... NOW YOU MAKE ME ENVY!!!!!! ;p I love those flowers!! Happy birthday to you anyway, yesterday was my flight bah from Khell to kk actually..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah cherr dapat buga. I never had this huge flower in my life. U r such lucky person :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val : My birthday was on 16/01. Ingat semua org lupa..rupanya org ingat.

    Shirley : Yes, I am sleeping with the roses now...I wish I can hug the person who game me tis..lol

    Mitchell: adih klu nda buli jumpa kan...dun worry ba Mitch nanti daling ko bagi juga tu...

    Beth : sa pun x perna Beth.Ini first time ni sa dpt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i missed this post. happy belated birthday to you lexa xo...January girls rock hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is okay Edith. Thank yah..yesh January Girl rawk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated buffday to you! That big roses is WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, nice! I've never got a single flower ever, haha. Btw, happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web