Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 13 January 2013

Shills Event January Launching

Shills


I went for a product launching last Friday. I have to admit that it was my first event for this year and seriously it was great.
I love meeting new people and of course I love new product.

When I was small, mom used to tell me that I have to stick to only one product. Never keep on jumping. Well honestly, I never really followed what she said. So I keep jumping from one product to another product.

And I tell you what, I am having quite a combination skin now. I have oily T-Zone and blacheads and of course pimples ( a bit ). Suck!!! I wish I stumble over somebody who can sponsor me a year facial and makeover. LOL.

So the event which I went has been organized by SHILL. Never try their product and I know hell nothing about them. But now I know. I even search them on Facebook.

So..

I never really like PINK. But I was told to dress in Pink/White. So I did. I told Cindy, Cin, I need to shop for my pink dress and she was laughing at me. She said I don't have to. So as I entered, I told myself I am lucky. Safe! I was thinking to wear Black. Lucky I didn't.

The event started well with these two little sexy girls dancing boombastic.



The product is in Pink and they look great. "Soothing and Calming" "Rich in Floral Waters". Can you see?
The product is the perfect gift for this Valentine. Just a friendly reminder.LOL.



The packaging was  superb and the smell is nice. If you are a sucker for Roses then this will be the good choices for you. It smell really good and it makes your skin moisture and supple. I've tried them for almost a week now and I am going to say this product is good. I am going to ask this for my Valentine gift.




I even got my Goodies and guess what? They gave me this Rose Essential Hydrating Toner which locks in moisture.And it is true enough. After using it for like a week I can see difference in my skin. They are more moisture and fair. They even gave me the Rose Hydrating Skin Care Set, I haven't tried them yet but I believe the product is promising.

They are doing some demonstration on how to apply all the product correctly. I am glad I was invited as now I have a clear understanding on how to apply the toner and the moisturizer in the correct way.





Please stay tune for the second product review of my Shills product. As I am going to show you how does it work to my skin. I really have to publish this first as I've been keeping this in my draft that quite long already.

I'll come back. Good night.






5 comments:

  1. mcm bgus ni product kan.sa sguna tu charcoal mask & leg bb cream ni..siok if dpt p evet mcm ni..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabrina,

    This product is good. I used only the toner for abt a week. my pores mcm ok sdh ni..my skin more supple tidak kering sdh....pimples pun berkurang sdh...mmg best dpt p event mcm ni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that place look familiar.. is it at mid valley? hehe.. sometimes I'm quite confusing with your blog link ne cher, pndai tertukar-tukar ne..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sa pun looking for new product for my skin. I wish could try this one :) oh btw, I love pink and roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. since conceived kan cher my so call HG product mcm inda ngm tur malas ni mau hunt new product.. he he

    but moi tu packaging SHILLS kan sgt tempting..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web