Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 31 January 2013

gimme a break

I finally finished my second big project. I've been working on them since 3-months ago. I've been staying in till 10pm almost everyday without anybody noticing. Eating out late and sneaked out for movie every Wednesday and had nightmares almost everyday. So this explains my dark circle under my eyes. Now, I need a good kiss and a tight hug to put me to sleep, lol.

There was a time where I can be such a nasty. I shoot things straight away. And knowing me, I got pissed off easily when I am in the middle of some important stuff which require me to think a lot. I get irritated easily when people come to me and asked me some stupid question or make some stupid remarks. I'll give my middle finger on that. Everyone has their own flaws, so do I.

So, I come to the point that some friends can be called a good friend and some are hi-hi bye-bye friend. I have to admit this -  that I value  friendship a lot. I do not make a raw assumption over them. And certainly I would not betray them or walk away when they are in needs. But being a human, we tends to kill each other. It feel some sort of winning a big business. I can't deny I've been surrounded by this kind of people everyway and it almost impossible to trust anyone. Some will only call you when they need something from you. Some will only call you because you got cute cousins and some will only find you because you've got what they need. WTF. Excuse me. I say the vulgar word and it doesn't mean that I am a bad girl.

Trust me, it feels good to be the real you.
Be proud of who you are. It doesn't matter what your colors are. Your shape or how many freckles you've got over your face. Or even if you don't have symmetrical faces like Rolanda. He He.

Good night :)


2 comments:

  1. That kind of people who came to us when they are in need but left us when we're the one in need of their help deserved both hand's middle fingers! :)

    Cheers up dear! ^^ Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fay, yes they are. You have a nice day sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web