Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 20 January 2013

It just Me

Not Ordinary Yours


Hi call me Alexa. I come from Kota Kinabalu. My mom origin is in Kota Belud which is an hour plus drive from  KK city. She worked as a Primary School Teacher. She taught Maths,Bahasa and Arts. But that was long time ago now she is a full time housewife.

Hi you can call me Leen. I have a very unique registered name and my friends always have a difficulty to pronounce my name correctly. But that was okay. My dad origin is Keningau. He works as a journalist and he still write for Sabah Times. Wonder which one is my dad?. Yes he have a screen-name like what I got on my facebook. You know it is hard to trust people nowadays and I realized I have that symptom which is kinda hard to let go. Maybe experience taught me much.

Hi some friends call me Lexa. I love roadtrips although I have not travel that much yet but YES I am planning to sometime this year. I love dancing and if you know me well, you'll know how well I dance. I love writing although I always have an issue with the grammar but things can get better. Am I right?. Say yes please.

Just if you ever wonder, I am a Catholic who have a unique registered name. I come home for Christmas and I exchanged gifts and I sleep the whole day during boxing day. I wonder if this year Christmas will be something new for me. It could be. Never stop believing. My dad is a Kadazan and my mom is Dusun. But it is quite ashamed as I don't speak Kadazan. But worry not, things can get better. Am I right?. Keep your faith!

I love outdoors activities so much. Apart from driving aimlessly, I do badminton,futsal and cycling. But sometime I do hang out with friends for beers and coffee. I don't drink like almost every week but sometimes   we did that just for the sake of catching up.

I love my friends so much. They keep me alive and crazy. Sometime I miss them. And when I miss them I will call them for dinner or coffee. But most of the time they can't make it. And if they able to make it, they'll come late. But that was okay. I am quite understanding but sometime I am not.

I am cheerful,talkative and pretty. Laugh out loud. Pretty in my own way. That's what I am trying to tell you.
I present myself in my own way. It is kinda hard to understand me for the first time but believe me,the more you know me the more you'll think I am interesting. Laugh out loud. I think now I write like Boey.

I don't talk to a stranger and I do not respond to a stranger. Just that sometime I can be crazy and I did risky stuff. But I don't do it all the time only when I am curious. I can say I am quite a risk taker.

I do Yoga  and I am loving it. I was at my 75-kg last time and now I feel good with myself. I believe that striking pose does not needed here. Just be comfortable with yourself and confidence like I did. Yeah!

I am a pet lovers. One time my male friend told me how much he hates cat. I said gosh, you are terrible. Well people have their own choice. But having a long time partner who love pets is cool. Anyway, I love puppies and cats. And you know what, I just got myself two little guppy fish today. I named them Happy and Funny. I know, don't ask me what's with the name.

Apart from being a movie junkies I love reading. I got tons of book back in my home town and I just can't stop buying a books.I wish I can write my own book someday. Maybe I should marry a creative industry people who understand my interest much.

I always have a different view on certain issue. And sometime normal people have the difficulties to register my opinion or my idea. I like something which is extraordinary different. Well doesn't that makes you different from other people?

I never tell people this, but I always fall to a  guys who have different view on normal things. These are the people who can register my thought and feeling. But it ain't easy to find this creative minded. Laugh out loud.

I am quite spontaneous but I realized that I am more wiser nowadays.

Now do I sound too much? Oh my dream guy is someone who is at least 10-years older than me. Why? Because they make sense. Laugh out loud.

Have a great Saturday.





4 comments:

  1. Ur writing talent must be inherited from ur dad :) Happy Sunday 2u2 Lexa (I like this n/name. Sounds like u..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Edith,hmmm maybe..lol

    Happy Sunday to u too Edith.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My SIL was a journalist in Sabah Times before. Guess what.. anak lawan bapa sbb my FIL was the Editor of Daily Express. Hah! I can't speak Dusun too.. Buli la sikit2.. keras to lidah! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lexa! Haha..
    selama ni sya ingat ko ada mix chinese o hehe

    Have a great moments! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web