Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Day Of Being A Good Girl

Today I went to work and pretended like I am a good girl. I didn't play with my phone today ( actually I did that- when nobody see ).

Today I went to see my boss. We don't really like him because he likes to talk a lot of stuffs which he himself couldn't understand nothing. But since I am a very good girl today, I just smiled and nodded.

Today I did a lot of stuffs. Like doing CN and  doing some paper works. I even  helped to answer the calls. Normally I will shout and say rude things. But today I am just a good girl.

Today I went downstair to packed some food for lunch. Actually, I don't want to eat. But it was so tempting. So I ate.

Today before I sleep, I promised myself that I am not going to eat for 3-days. Let see how I am going to do about it. Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web