Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 21 January 2013

Love Came Down

Sometime busy life makes we forget who we really are.
Sometime the needed of life makes we forget about God.

For God always think about us no matter what happened.

I am born as a Catholic and I spent my first 10 years or so for sunday school.
I always remind myself why couldn't I spend my one or two hours of time going to God House?

It surprised me that I can spend more than 3-hours for other things.
I was out with a friend a couple of weeks ago. And while we were waiting for our food, I asked her do you go to church?. I didn't go last week and mom was asking me. And she replied, I don't pray. None of us in my family go to church or pray or what-so-ever. What is the need of that?.

When she told me that, I run out of words and kept quiet.

And yesterday, Michael was sharing something about how he grow in Christian. He told us, he used to spend his time alone as he wants to concentrate on study but it turned out that he got F for his school project although he have been working hard on it. And he was wondering, a friend of him travelled so far every week to God house and spend half of his time for church activities and he can still get a good grade.

Sometimes where tend to think about God only when we have problem/s. This is normal.
And sometime when we have given everything to God and yet we still failed we tend to push God.
Because we think God doesn't love us.

Don't give up on God that easy. For God always good. He will never let you down.


I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see.

Have a blessed Monday. Never stop believing. Trust and have faith.


5 comments:

  1. Yes..Happy blessed Monday too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An inspiring post :) Have a good week, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational. :)Blessed Monday dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always trust in Him. It is our human nature that we think we can do everything without God. It is also human nature that we tend tend to think that God is always against us. Pray to Him and meditate on His word and you'll start listening to His voice. :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web