Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 14 January 2013

Mark Travis Shot


Don't tell me you don't know who is Mark Travis.


Someone told me that sometime fairy tales do come true.
I am not so sure about this.

Do Fairy Tales really exist?

A prince charming come to rescue a blur princess who thought the world is going to end real soon.

I remember when I was a kid, mom bought me a fairy tales books. She bought me two books. Cinderella and Snow White. I hate Cinderella because I think the story is ridiculous. I told mom, I hate Snow White too because I think that doesn't happen in Malaysia.

Then mom asked, how do you wanted a fairy tales look/sound like then?

I forgot what did I answered. But I am sure it was some kind of bullshit.

So..

If you ever got a chance to change the history ... how do you wanted it to be then?

As for me I don't want to change anything because she know this year is going to be an awesome year.

She never stop believing and trusting God. I guess Santa Clause knows much that I've been really a good girl last year.

Have a good weekend. Next week is my birthday.

Hugs.

P/S Someone told me I just met with Mark Travis. Damned, so fairy tales do come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web