Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 4 January 2013

2012 Highlight Review



This was meant to be posted on New Year Eve but I was completely forgot as I was busy with other "things",LoL. However, readers there you go!

If you are reading this, I most probably on my way to the New Year countdown.

As most of you known, I've fucked up a little on my Twenty Twelve. Although it started pretty well on last January with my surprised Birthday and gifts from closed friends and loved ones. January was pretty awesome.

February has been always my favourite month. KPI review made me alive from death.

March has been the worst month as my company has decided to transfer the whole service sourcing to Manila, Philippines and I have no choice then letting go.

April has been treating me well. I was called for an interview and I started my new job and good career advancement for my resume.

May,June,July,August and September has been my major breakdown. It was more like a six degrees of  separation.


Lucky, I learnt that never wish for things to be easier, wish for yourself to be better. October and November has been the toughest month for me. I thought I fucked up never really guess that the new beginning just started to pour in. And, I started my first cycling event on the month itself. For the record, gaining new rider friends are cool.

And December came. One word to describe,it was AWESOME. I received my first Event Invitation and I started doing Food Review and I started to hang out more than my usual.


Life is beautiful and it is a waste to wake up with regrets.



Things to do in 2013

1. Enroll myself for any baking class.
2. Maintain my weight to 58Kgs.
3.Take at least one photograph every day.
4. Have an adventure. As in, rock climbing, surfing, etc..etc..or do some crazy stuffs.
5. Read all my books.
6. Visit Claire, Gerard and John Ross the writer.
7. Face my fear.
8. Join more events.
9. Get my driving licence.
10. Spend more time with friends and loved ones ( if any ).
11. More movies.
12. Travel more.
13. Get a boyfriend.
14. Hang out more.


To summarize, Twenty Twelve has been my nightmare,bumpy roads all along the ways but I am grateful as I come to appreciate life more than the usual.


Everyone has their own sinking part. So do I. But the past is over. The new journey just begin.
Twenty Thirteen will be greatly AWESOME.And mine just started smoothly.

Happy New Year 2013 all!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on achieving your things to do this year. :)


    ___________________
    www.rungitom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup agree! Such a waste to wake up with regrets :D
    Happy new year Alexa the Cher hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur reviews. At least each month has something different. Mine last year was almost all the same every mth. Teda challenge langsung..huhu...need to have more challenge and adventure this year :) BTW, wish u best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year.
    Cheers to brand new things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is too short to regret & despair, my dear..learn from the past & keep on living like nothing ever happened before. have a great year ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web