Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 17 January 2013

36 - Roses Part 1



every petal have their own stories.


Rose 1

But I couldn't say a word right from the beginning I saw him. 

She was standing in front of the coffee shop. Trying to figure out something. Her eyes was looking everywhere trying to catch a pair of eyes which she recognize.

She went in. Everyone seem to be strangers. She saw one man was sitting at the corner. She was thinking,if it could be him."But he is not looking at me," she was talking to herself.

She grabbed her phone. "Which one is u?".

No reply. 

" He stood me up...".

She went out and sit hopelessly at one corner. She said, "I just couldn't believe it he stood me up...".

And the moment she gave up. She just realized he was standing right in front of her.

-To Be Continued-

2 comments:

  1. Ooo..Nice story...Tidak sabar mau tau seterusnya..huhu...Kamu kah tu...hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he jue..tunggu ada sambungan dia...bah hujung bulan ada surprise gift...lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web