Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 30 December 2012

Day 11 : Pissed Me Off

Day 11- Something that pissed you off

Oh,yes I am waiting to post this entry such a long time. Finally.

I am quite a very straight forward person. When I said I am a very straight forward that's mean I AM VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD. I'll say things or stuffs quite straight to the dot but it is depends on the situation. I don't bluntly say nasty stuffs like that to people, I guess maturity says it all.


So what are that something pissed me off will be like a man asking you out for dinner and it turned out he asked you to pay for it. Sorry to say, it is not the right move to impress a lady. I know some male will say why everytime we guys have to pay for a girl. I got it but I think a man who asked a lady out and ask them ( lady ) to pay is such a jerk. 

Ask me, if a man ask me out without me asking them out I will expect for the guy to pay for me. Unless he is my old friend or a friend which I've known long ago then I wouldn't mind paying. It's understood. Mutual understanding.


I have a little chat with a friend of mine recently. We plan for a dinner and movie. And we were like, hey I buy the tickets and you buy the popcorns and drinks for us and I am totally no issue with that. Even if we need to share the bill for dinner. Because he is in manner. Mutual understanding.



I've asked someone just now, hey if you are asking a girl out for the first time will you ask her pay for her meals? Guess what he answered me, "if I am the one who ask her out, I will pay for her."



So my point here, I know it is not easy to earn the dollar but a boy/man who ask a girl/lady out and asked them to pay for the meals (for the first time meeting) is not appropriate.



Secondly, I never be that slim like a runaway model. I've work hard to be what I am now and I am still not happy with myself although now I am at size M. But for the records, I am proud with myself. I don't wanna be somebody else. I just want to be me. And just recently when I was out with some friends, a guy came to me and says I am fat. Holy crap, I was like what did you just said. I make him to repeat again. I smiled and I said okay. The next morning, I recieved a good morning from him saying,"hi sexy my naughty girl..." and the last thing I knew, he invited me for a movie.



You tell me, just 24 hours ago you told me I am fat and the very next day you described me as Sexy and Naughty? and you asked me out for a movie. What are you? Some kind of jokes?. Seriously, I do not give a damned for a man who have no clue how to respect female. 



So my point is, don't crack stupid jokes especially about fat and sex with females. Because that makes you look cheap and stupid.



And thirdly, do not take people for granted. A couple of week ago, a friend of mine asked me to pick up one of her friend for birthday party. I was working that day and the place is quite far from the place which I am staying. Her friend then texted me, "Hey Lexa, are you coming for the birthday? can you come and pick me up ar?". I told her yes I am coming but I will be late. She then said, it will be fine.She will wait for me as long as she have transport. Then I was like, okay cool. Deal. So like usually Lexa, I will text upon leaving the house. As I was on the way to her place she texted me, " you still far ah? how long u reach?". "how long u will reach?" "can u make it fast? I dun want to be late..". 



So feeling pushed, I drove and used the emergency lane and soon I realized she posted her status on Facebook as,

 " I never like to be late but someone doesn't know how to come early.."


I was like, you asked me to pick you up and I already told you I am going to be late and you can post something unmatured stuff like that on Facebook, what the heck.



My point is, I always believe if you are going to follow someone else car you have to follow their time and their plan. Don't just take people for granted or some kind of  being bossy.That is my public opinion.



So that's about it. Actually, there are still a lot more. But enough for this time. See yah!






4 comments:

  1. Hi :-)

    I didn't have problem chipping in my own food when going out with guys during my single days. I prefer to go Dutch all the time, even now with my husband. I guess it's just my style, I'm not comfortable having other people to pay for me. However, I agree with you, it's not known as a gentleman act for a guy to be forward about asking a lady to fork up the dinner bills.

    And yes, i get annoyed too when people make a joke about my body appearance. I don't laugh at it, so it must not be funny.

    Your friend sounds like an ungrateful one. Next time ask her to arrange her own ride. Lol.

    Happy new year, Lexa. I wish you a very good one!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more on all the scenario!I felt the same and for your friend I will not lend her a lift on my car if I ever know her!! and for that Jerk, tell him to eat himself and movie?? please watch yourself at home or if there is any other ppl who will be keen to watch with him in his house then congrats to him as he can save his money but still get a date "in his house" off course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for the car pooling thing. That's y I usually drive so that I can gauge my own time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalau mau fikir banayk yang pikin geram but sa inda tahan pasal ur third issue tu.. tidak hormat orang betul ni

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web