Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 28 December 2012

Day 09 : Proud

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Apart from losing weight and getting new real friends, I'd like to say I am getting my life back to the track.

Never wish for things to be easier, wish for yourself getting better.

I was in my doom day a couple of months ago.
I was blurred. I was lost.

Sleeping on my bed the whole day, made myself getting high and headache. High because I have no idea what to do. Headache because sleep too much.



So finally I realized,the past is over now.


Life is about moving on and make the very best of yourself.

I am feeling great now.  And yes, I wouldn't trade my life now for anything not worth it.

The past really taught me how to be completely careful and wiser I must say.

Life is too precious and I am not going to lose any bits of anything,everything. 

So, moving on is something which I am really proud for these couple of months.

Can you see my eyes shining?? and less pimples,oh yeah!!

P/S Do not say Good Bye yet, as my new journey just begin.

4 comments:

  1. "Never wish for things to be easier, wish for yourself getting better."

    Oh i like your quote! :)im trying to lose some pounds too but sadly i gained weight again.sigh.
    hehe merry christmas & happy be-earlier new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! there u go dear! ^^
    im glad to see u moved on..just keep moving on & live the life. :D

    ps: never wish for a lighter rain, wish for a better umbrella instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hermion,

    Yeah I am gaining a pound now.Damned. Ive worked so hard to reduce my fat now I have to skip my dinner again but now I am doing food review and gosh its kinda hard.

    Hey Aemy,

    Life not worth it to wake up with tears everyday. Life too precious and I dun wan to lose my sense anymore. Thanks for ur continuous support for cherriemia.blogspot.com

    in fact thanks everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm..talk about past..frankly i dont like my past, mostly of them are bitter and regretful..but then, i never hate my past,because my past is the reason i used to be now. so what i can say, i like and dislike it 50/50..hehe..

    btw, i love ur hair-style..its simple,and i just love the way you make it.hihi...its looks nice on u..=)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web