Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 28 December 2012

Day 08 : Short Term Goals


Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Although nobody really read this but I am still gonna write and write and write. 
I can't stand by knowing that I couldn't even finish this challenge again this year!

Alright, my short term goals will be :

1. Stick to my diet plan. No more late night sandwic. Because why?, I just gained another kg. Look, I was XXL and now I am M size. You got what I mean?


No More food after 7PM

2. Spend lesser. No more shopping for new books and dress. I have enough. Because why?. I just finished my whole paycheck this month for a books and dresses. I am a shopping addict!


For the record, I finished my entire paycheck for shopping this month.

3. Come to office early no more half an hour late. Because why?... I am late. Usually I reach half or an hour late. I don't want to get fired for a lame reason though.

4. Sleep early.Because why?,eye bag makes me look funny.

So, that's it. Have a good weekend all.

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. I wish i could spend my whole paycheck for dresses, shoes, handbags.. naaa... it's impossible! nyway, all da best for all ur short term goals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your short term goal. ;)



    ____________________________
    www.rungitom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear!
    Thanks for dropping by at my blog <3
    Ahhh I kinda have the same goals as you now cos I'm damn broke T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Just,

    Thank you for dropping by. Yea it always nice but now I am poorer.....

    Tom,

    Hey thanks buddy :)

    Charmaine sexy,

    Hey I am in tight budget now..sob sob

    Fish,

    Oh its kinda impossible for me to eat lesser but I am working hard on it. Gudluck to both of us :)

    And thanks for dropping by dear. u so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web