Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 24 December 2012

Fa-Ying by Rama V




I went for a movie at Paradigm Mall last couple of weeks ago. My original plan was to check on Fa-Ying by Rama V location since I was invited for the official opening by Danny.

I kept  on looking left and right and didn’t really realised the restaurant was just right in front of me. I said I am just checking but I was so tempted to go in. So I went in.

The waiter was really nice to me.He served me well. The menu was great but I can’t afford to try everything. So I  chose to have the Green Curry Thai Chicken with white rice for my lunch of the day.

Guess what??.

The green curry was great and it was only RM10++ including the drink. I think the lunch menu is reasonable.

I noticed that they have Ladies Night every Wednesday too. Free flow for all ladies. The vodka for the tower one is around RM90++ cheap isn’t it.

Anyway, I hope I can write more details on Fa-Ying by Rama V later on. They look so tempting to me. Well at least for me and Cindy.

So,anyone.If you happen to be at Paradigm Mall, do drop to Fa-Ying by Rama V.

Looking forward to to a food review with Cindy later.

Address as below :

Ground Floor,Paradigm Mall,47301 Petaling Jaya,Malaysia
Tel : 03- 7451 2933
Opening Time : Daily 11am - 12am

Rating : KIV 

2 comments:

  1. I serious cant wait for the food review! It's like love at first sight when i pass through Fa Ying. The magenta lighting and the sofa look so comfy! The entire restaurant so grand, i really want to try their food one day! If it's food review then it would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green curry? never heard of green curry before..hehe..
    this restaurant looks great, would like to try when i go there..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web