Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Best Wishes

Best Wishes from Alexa's Journey


This year marked a really memorable Christmas for myself. This year I was away from my parents and I am alone. Alone in term of being single.

But worry not, I have my new found friends. They are cool and I am happy for the acceptance.
A friend told me once that, it is not how hard you can hit but it is how hard you get hit to move on. I have to admit that I was really rush to get into a relationship for no reason. The more I tried, the more I get hurt.

Everything seem to be greyish. Then I realized, the long break is what I needed to find myself. To find where I stand. To catch my breathe and so on.

Lucky, I slowly found myself again. I am able to smile and run around like the old days.

God, thank you for healing my lost soul.

Merry Christmas 2012. Keep believing,faith and trust. You will be good.

Have a blast Christmas everyone. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear these positive talks of you ;) Move on and yes have faith!
    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mitchie. It feels like waking up from death.

    Merry Christmas for u too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Glad that you have steer yourself to a happy path again. Hope that 2013 will be better for all of us.

    Btw, Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web