Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 27 December 2012

Comic Fiesta,2012

More on my Facebook


Hey, how is everyone??
Christmas Eve was great. I was out with few bloggers. And the Christmas day itself I was out with newly found good friend Cindy. So called lost in Subang but I managed to reach there although that was quite late. 

Driving like a 21 years old girl, I followed them to Empire Walk. Hunting for a Christmas present was great and I was thinking to do that in 2013. I have my important new list already. Playing with phone, a big no-no. Listen all, friendship means a lot so do not text when you are out with your buddies. Try not to do that because it's annoying.

And back home. Lost  again when I was on the way to Norry's place.
I then ended up having dinner with my old old friend.

He looks great and I was happy to be able to chat with him again like the old days. Who doesn't huh??
It was so fun to laugh at about how stupid we were when we both was so young and foolish. Oh, that was just so nice. It was so about us. But worry not, he is not my boyfriend. He is a good friend of mine.

Did I told you about my first Comic Fiesta?
Yes, I went to KLCC and it was like walking in Japan. It was my first experience. You can see load of cartoon characters there. Although I am not a big fan of anime I wish I stumble into one of the cartoon character that I known. A sailormoon at least?.

I wish to have my own Cosplay next year. Bulma Bulma. How does it sound??

2 comments:

  1. I also wanted my own Cosplay. I wanna be Bezita. Hahaa.

    Happy New Year, Alexa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Armstrong lets do it...lol

    Happy New year dude. Hows Singapore??hehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web