Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 13 December 2012

Looking back


i rmb when I first moved to Seapark, I wrote a note and cried for almost 2-weeks for homesickie tat much.
i went back to Cheras 3-days after tat.i said, i missed my room a lot. Although it was totally empty but still I miss everytheng I left ther.
I missed the smell. I missed the bed. I just missed everytheng.

I neva feel such empty like tat even  when i left my college... I was extremely excited and I can't even wait to start my first job.


Life has been a roller coaster ride to me. I rmb when I first broke up with my first boyfriend.I din cry. Wat I did?.
I din  sleep for like almost 3-days. I played games. I din take my shower and I din had anytheng.Mayb I did,maybe some milk or juice. 

then i rmb how much he dun wan me to smoke. i walked 5-blocks away just to get myself a cigarette. guess wat? it din do me any good. in fact i swear to God, i am not going to smoke again as it makes my tongue burnt. then i hit the club.i said, look i wanna dance and get drunk like nobody watching. i danced. i drunk. I danced and I drunk till the third day I fall sicked.Admitted to hospital.

now,wen i walked out from my last relationship I was like a walking Zombie. Confused and hatred.
i guess my past 3-years of life has really taught me ' bout life.can't really control everytheng but all I cud say I try to control thengs which I cud.

I am fine.

2 comments:

  1. u only live once, my dear. life is too short to be devastated. let it all go. its time to move on..k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Cher, life isn't always smooth, but never give up and turn to activities which hurt you and your body..

    You are destined for greatness.. Always bounce back with resilience..

    btw I couldn't find you in FB.. Do continue to blog though.. I really like your posts especially on fashion and books..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web