Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 23 December 2012

Jack Reacher



I am going to mark this as my first movie geek outing with the bloggers. Thanks to DC for the free movie pass from Nuffnang.

The movie was held at Tropicana Mall,Damansara. I was actually really made the wrong moved as I went out late from home. I was thinking I am going to make it at the dot,obviously even if i reach there like 10 minutes before the show - I do still felt guilty for making my blogger friend waited that long. It was not that i like to be late or I don’t like to come early. Anyway, I have to admit I was at my fault.

My first movie pass was called John Reacher. The main leading actor is Tom Cruise of course,lol. The movie started really well with riffle,bullets and muscle. And I was like, this dude must be crazy. Shooting randomly at public. Can you ever imagine that? One day you walked at the park and someone just got shooted just right  in front your eyes. I must say, it some kind of great experience only if you are survive then.

So, the movie continue with the charming sexy attorney called Helen Rodin. I like her eyes and her curvy body. She look hot. She’s not that typical blonde I must say. She believed the suspect James Barr wasn’t at his fault and she is depending him and that leads to John Reacher. And of course John Reacher is quite a complicated person. I am not going to talk more about it,that’s for you to find. Quite interesting though.

The only part which really upset me was the ending. I think it doesn’t make sense at all. What with that half blinded man? Why John Reacher killed him?. It seem like hanging.
So overall, this movie clearly not my cup of tea.

As for the rating, I’ll give 7/10. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web