Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 1 September 2013

Uplifting

How's life? I forgot that I've been so silence for few months. Does it feel like a decade?
I forget that I was the author of this blog and it seems like my blood run smoothly here.

Why? Because I think I felt much more secure here. There are always a different when you've written so much and people tend to read you and dig about your personal more than expected.

I've had a damaged heart. But I overcome my past.

In between of my journey, I stumbled into someone. Who I thought just an ordinary person. I fell down and I've given up. And I am ready to go. I just thought that I've made a big mistake but it turned out to be something which I've never expected.

Now, I am sitting at my leather seat where everyone is trying to play me out. It's tough but life is getting better. I can't predict the future-but I know it is going to be awesome.

And Ex, you were looking down at me when I told you that I only earned 2500 per/month few months back while you are earning 50K. Never look down on people, because you never know. Money only impress a lazy girl. When a woman works hard,a man with money is just a bonus not a ladder to upgrade.

Have a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web