Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 8 April 2013

Singapore

6th April 2013

I managed to reach Singapore at 11:49am. The weather was pretty much fine. The first thing which I noticed about Singapore was there were trees all along the road from the Changi Airport heading to the city. It makes me feel more like coming back home.

Here is the first photo I took as soon I got in his car.



I told him about Boon Tong Kee which I found on the net few weeks back. It seem to be the famous Chicken Rice shop in Singapore. The chicken was fine but I think the taste was not as what I am expecting. But overall, it was okay.



And by the way, this is how SG car park coupon looks like.



Later that day, we took the cable car at Faber Mount to Sentosa Island. We don't really plan on it. We just thought, it would be nice to ride the cable car and get the feeling and return back to the city after that.




Anyway, we got ourselves a way to the Underwater World after that. And you have no idea what had happened to me. I felt so regretted to stumble upon the snakes dude. Eww, you have no idea how stink it was and I was like Oh my God I smell like a snake. However, it was a good exposure.

As for dinner, we went to the Mr.Bean Cafe. The name was pretty much funnier to me but I swear to God, the name is really Mr.Bean Cafe. I did not take any photo as I am too tired and hungry.

I managed to walk around Clarke Quay for a bit. How I wish I could get drunk and enjoy all the songs playing at Clarke Quay that night but hmm - maybe next time.




6 comments:

  1. I'm going to SG soon too! Wah! The cable car seem very fun but the snake? OMG. I can feel you. The smell must be really awful and stuck with you for the whole day. :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I am about to upload the photo of me with the "snakes" but i decided to make it at another post.

    Welcome to Singapore. It's a fine city :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Fay, the cable car was exciting. You gonna love it.Like seriously :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually i never been to singapore.. *facepalm..but it kinda interesting when reading this entry..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Azlan,

    You should come to SG. Sentosa is a fine place. Lol. Other than that, I guess it just the city itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup..i think i will..hehehe..i heard bout sentosa before and Universal Studio..they said its awesome..hehehe

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web