Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 8 September 2013

Two Choices

Okay there are two choices here. Either I can keep myself staring out of the window worrying about the future or keep my journey forward.

I finally found my dream job. But the road is not always clear. There will be always an obstacle along the way.

Just like  what happened yesterday, the GM called me up and scolded me for some nonsense. Obviously, he is not happy with the new system and about us bringing new people. He felt insecure. But he has to accept the fact that I am the second lady after the owner of the company.

What I did or whatever decision that I made are meant for the company itself. And I put my foot down that if he is not happy he can leave and the fact that he thought that "I think that with my position now, I can do whatever I think I can -  because I am big"... - thaaat... I will have to say, it's your lost. I bet you can figure out where is my name in our company now. My name sit at the first chart before your name. The fact is my name come first before yours. So you have to swallow that I am the boss.

So being nice to people not always good.

I chose to draw the line now. Because I'll not given up.

2 comments:

  1. With power, comes great responsibility.. Not everyone understands that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is indeed full of ups and downs, and so does work is always not smooth with lots of obstacles.. as long as you stand where you are, i guess you are the boss and that one who scolded you is just finding problem with himself..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web