Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 3 September 2013

No Room For Liars.

To his great annoyance, let me tell you back then, I was just a normal girl who doing the office job from nine to five - five days a week.

I felt insulted when he makes a remark about how much I am getting paid.

As much as I've been reading books nowadays. One of the books, taught me that, "Never underestimate one's capability".

All I'm saying is that, I am a different person now. I do not have to brag about everything because eventually you'll get to know about me and that time you'll feel sorry about yourself.

Welcome to the corporate world. And it's a blessing in disguise.
You can change your name, but you cannot change your skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web