Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 2 September 2013

Wilfred

Wilfred was my first high school boyfriend. I was 13 and he was 15.
I thought we are going to get married but it turned out that we were not.

He was tall with a fair skin and I could say that he was the most good looking guy I've ever seen in my entire life ( that moment ).

I had  two boxes of his love letters to me. Although we never really go out for date but looking at each other from far and exchanging smile was enough ( during that golden years of mine ). Still, I thought we were going to get married soon.

I was just fooling around when I saw him for the first time. But the next thing I knew,we were writing letters to each other.

How sweet.
I wish I could have one photo with him together.

Still, I love him for being real and true.

And for the record, we didn't get married.

Love changes everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web