Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Catfish

When I was at college, I fell in love with one of my course mate.
He is 6 foot tall and he got this blue eyes.

When I was at college, I fell in love with one of my course mate.
He is a Canadian with bright smile.

He used to sit at the corner of the classroom whenever we had the same subject together.

During that moment, I was pretty sure that what I did was the right things to do.
Then I texted him with my other number.

I wasn't aware that the relationship goes on well for like a year.
Some people says, how can you be in loved with someone who you never even meet before.

And I wasn't aware that I've created a fairy tales for him.

For all these years, I do sometime remember about him. I felt sorry for myself.  For lying. For cheating. For couldn't be my own selves.

How could I knock someone door and walked away just like that?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web