Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Saturday 14 September 2013

FRESH ROSE MASK FACE

I had a tough day in the office today. The GM keeps on attacking me. For I don't know what reason he keep saying something like, if your MD is not around I am your boss. The thing is he is not my boss, he just happened to be more senior than me. I think he forgot that my MD is the paymaster who pays for his salary and his house which tentatively is not his yet. He still couldn't get the fact that I am the MD second big lady. If he can talk with no respect to the owner of the company, can you imagine how he talks to me.

I told my MD about this. And keep on saying the Sun Tzu Art of War. He keeps on telling me to be calm and patience because when the day come he will end up with nothing. I'll wait.

So, I had so much yesterday. I was so stressed and I end up myself at Sephora. And you can't believe it how much I spend. I can't believe myself either. It was $930.00. I just swallow myself- if that makes me feel good.

Then I bumped with this product. It calls FRESH ROSE FACE MASK. What I like about this product is, the cold gel makes me feel so calm,soothe and relax. The smell is so good. It smells something like SHILLS Rose product. Since I have a problem with dehydrated skin, I think this mask should be the best for me. As it said, works well in toning the complexion into radiance and suppleness.



Apart from that, it can help brighten the skin. Wow, this is so much already.

Okay let just try.

1 comments:

  1. Sounds nice! I'm using Himalaya cucumber face mask.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web