Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 12 September 2013

If You Dare

Last weekend, while waiting for a dinner I hang out with one of the Malaysian basketball player at one of the local coffee shop. I am not a sketchers freak. I am not into Adidas or even Nike or even Under Armour.

Then again, there was this one topic where they were talking about Jeremy Scott design. And they showed me one of the photo.

And they challenge me if I am dare to wear this.

Taken From Google


Anyway, if you don't know there will be a big events at Summit for all the sketchers head on 22th September 2013 at Summit.

I kinda like this but I am not so sure if I dare to wear this at public.

3 comments:

  1. errr, did you mean Schechers instead?? nah, not a fans of that too, i am more subtle and of course no loud shoes for me.. BTW, you being a heels regular, won't be interested in that too right?? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SK,

      It shd be sneakers instead of skechers. Hmm, I am kinda interested with Jeremy Scott design. Cool and funky.

      Delete
  2. Sia suka color & design tpi tu kepala teddy bear yg inda siok hehe... but definitely not suitable for me hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web