Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Thursday 12 September 2013

Negativity

I thought I was getting on better today. I just couldn't get along well with the General Manager. I'd tried to act normal but it was so obvious that people surround us do notice about us.

I went out  for a late lunch with new friends who happened to know him very well. They said, I should just ignore him and do work professionally. Don't let the emotion control me because if that is the case, it showed how weak I am.

So with heavy heart. I still proceed the discussion with him.
It's difficult especially when he is trying to find my mistake on purpose.

I wish I couldn't  particularly be bothered.
I am not prejudice. My judgement based on reason and experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web