Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Day 29 : I survived.

The mood forecast was clearly positive, I literally had turned on my positive-alarm to this new job obviously even though it was short notice.

Woke up as early at 5:45am and I left for work like 6:30am. Amazingly, I am an early bird today. I never come to work so early like today.

The place is clearly a strange place to me. So I brought my yogurt along and luckily I kept some crackers with me. I tried to get some sleep but my eyes got stabbed by the sunlight. So I decided to start my reading on my newly bought book yesterday.

I did not really start my work today. I came in for an early training and God, I've been writing and jotting quite a lot of important stuff ever since I could remember.

I like the accounting system. I loved how does it work smoothly and how it's provide all the data which I needed. It's clearly cure my rotten brain after being rested for 11-months. That was pretty long enough for a fast person like me.

I have to admit that I felt like I just had some grass as I am completely sleepy. I really need to adjust my timing and you have no idea how I am really struggling to pull myself back together - AS I've been yawning since the morning itself.

By the way, I met new friends. Their name is Kennie, Adeline and I forgot the other lady's name. I'll ask tomorrow.

Anyway, I survived. I managed to survive.

P/S I miss him. I MISS HIM. I miiss you D.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lexa, no I'm not the famous Sabrina..LOL! Btw, I'm glad that u managed to survived on your first day. I got no idea how its gonna be like during my first day at new place later. I'm so freakin nervous and excited at the same time...yay! Anyway, hope u enjoy your new cubicle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank god ur survived..its feel good when u arrived early at work..hopefully u can maintain it for few month later..hahahaha :P

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy ko ok di tempat baru. Ya semoga berlanjutan begitu kan..:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web