Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day 28

"I think it's safe to say you know the least about anything of anyone in this room." - Hoodwinked

We were having some coffee when she comes and approach us.
I have to admit that she freaked me out and it ruined my day. Not because of something else but she tensed me up.

She was talking to us like almost 30-minutes and I have not ordered any drinks yet. She asked me why didn't I say hi to her. And that was really amazed me for God sake. I didn't know that I've become a favorite over here. For a moment I thought she got the wrong person but when she called me by my name I was mesmerized.

I can choose to say NO when she asked for my number but I somehow have this kind of respect for older people. It was such a pain when she keeps coming to our table and keep dragging me to sit with her. I am wondering why would she wanted to do that.

And, I don't expect people will remember me.

When I tendered my resignation a month ago, the news spread way too fast.
I've been there for like 11-months and it was really amazing that actually people do really notice me.
They've arranged tons of farewell luncheon and dinner for me and they brought me gifts.
The most important thing, they remember my name.

I don't remember being nice to anybody.

Anyway, it's been a tiring day today. And I am tired.




1 comments:

Followers

Behind The Web