Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Sunday 7 April 2013

Letting Go

I am not sure how does Heroin taste like. I am not so sure how does Methadone works on the body as well.
But I know, the strong will to live will be the best weapon to survive.

It was pretty dry and hot Sunday afternoon that I decided not to write at Alexa's Journey anymore. It has been abused too much. It was obviously my fault. And I don't have that much interest to be that pretty known blogger writer either.

It was quite sad when I did not set up a filter to every post that I am about to publish.

Anyway, looking back;

The first reason when me and my cousin set up the old blog last time was just to blurt out our thoughts and feeling. I am not really up for blogging that much so I keep on writing for another blog of mine ( on and off ) until we both decided to go with our separate ways. A year or two years after that, I decided to write again and deleted some of the un-related post ( at the same blog where we once shared) just to keep away all the confusion. But what I felt now is that, the blog has been abused so much especially when I never control the post which I've written and keep it published publicly.

I think now is the best time to let go the old post . I have the strong instinct that a new start is just what I really need for a kick start.

Besides, I need to keep the old blog away from my new job. As pictures are everywhere and I don't wish people to know my personal life especially the love of my life.

I may sound too cocky. But let us put this way, you may not like it when your Managing Director is reading your update on the blog every morning and I would not want to enter my office with my shaking heart.

Have a blesses Sunday everyone.


2 comments:

  1. letting go of something is never an easy task for most of people..so, this is ur own personal blog right???keep on writing where ever u want..hehehe..and have a nice week ahead..hehe :D

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azlan, yes I think I am going to start writing here.
    Yeah some people find it's quite difficult to start a new thing. I am not pretty sure mine but I guess I am fit to any new changes at some point.

    You too, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web