Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day 27

"I can take life as quickly as I can give it." - Fired Up.



Mom called me early morning today.
As we talked, I can hear the Hillsong's was playing at the back.
I love my parents.

Let me tell you something, last Saturday I flew to Singapore.
And it's remind me of going back to Kota Kinabalu . Although KK is not that modern as Singapore yet but some of the roads remind me something about my hometown and the best part the people itself.
I am not trying to judge anything here, but the people reminds me of being at my own place. 

Back at my hometown, we are free to wear anything and nobody will ever says anything about it.
I don't have to worry if my pants that I am wearing is too short or my sleeveless is far too tight that it shows my cleavage. Everything just so relax.

Well, please don't get me wrong. I am not having and issue here. This is just my blurting out. About how I feel so homie back at Singapore.

I love all the trees along the way. And I fall in love with the city when I see people walks their dogs in the middle of the city.

Speaking about my parents. They were telling me that they went to Church and had some BBQ later that day. They had some of my relatives coming in for lunch. Mom told me, I should be home because Dad did the best BBQ in the world. And I told mom, how people still mis-interpret my name and so on. I told her how people thought that I come from the Philipines because of my look. I told her there was this lady speaks to me in Tagalog when I was inside the plane to Kuala Lumpur. And my Mom just laughed. She said, don't worry you are my daughter. Laugh out loud.

So, Easter just passed.
It's April. What is your biggest sacrifices?


1 comments:

  1. i guess it too late to say have a safe journey or happy easter day..hehehe..

    Regards,
    -Strider-

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web