Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Friday 30 November 2012

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have

GOOGLE



To be honest up untill now, I am still wondering how to finish the 30-days challenge. My Thursday was a nightmare and instead soaking up the whole night I decided to wake up early and write something before heading to work later.

A habit which  I wish I don't have it. That would be being emo too easily I guess. That's the only thing which I can think now. Maybe that is not a part of habit at all I guess but I don't bite my nails,I don't even chewing my hair or play the coins inside my pocket.

I can say that I am too extra sensitive nowadays. Maybe the situation which I am in now or the earlier on makes everything even harder to me and when that little thing happened I can't think straight though. 

.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Behind The Web