Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 19 November 2012

Day 01- 15 interesting facts about yourself


Backed then when I was at 68Kg




18th November 2012 - Seapark

For goodness sake,what have I done?
I've lost my own identity for almost 3-years.
I won't let it happen anymore. I feel like I lost my own memory.

Day 01- 15 interesting facts about yourself

I love children. For me,  being a small kid is way much more fun than being an adult. Being a small kid I don't have to worry about anything. 

I am such a forgiver. Don't ask me why.

I asked question a lot. I mean my curiosity is above everything that you could ever imagine.

I am a risk taker. 

I like being describe as weird. For me weird is sexy.

I am so much into crawling creatures documentary i.e snakes.

I value friendship more than love relationship. Nothing bet friendship.

I am a book-holic. I spent two days moving all my books from my old place to the place which I am staying now. Freak?

I love simple unique life. Like driving aimlessly and stop only when I think that's the place I wanna be.

I've been driving for 2-years now and I still don't have my driving lisence yet.

I love writing. I always wanna be a serious writer.

I drink occasionally but I do not smoke.

I do not eat cucumber and tomato. In fact, I hate them.

I was at my 75Kgs before and I am XXL now I am Medium size. Quite an achievement.

Last but not least, I cry easily but I think I am slowly become a tough person now. Life change.


P/s Don't say goodbye as the good thing just about to start.









3 comments:

  1. I like small children too.. there are times, I go to a remote un-contactable place or switched off my phone, wished I am a kid, play and all those responsibilities go away just for that time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still keep my barbie and i still read comics. I dont feel like i wanna grow up. gosh, being a kid is a miracle.if only i can turn back time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very fond of children too! Especially the nice ones. Haha! I don't like snakes, but I seem to attract them whenever I go into the woods. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web