Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 19 November 2012

Kick-Start

18th Nov 2012- Seapark

Like A Pill


Really surreal. I've moved to this new place and I've encountered so many new things day by day. Life for me now is much more fun compared to my none-moving life previously. I am happy now. Happy and more happier.

So for a start, I am going to start with the 30-days blog challenge eventhough I never really finish it before.

Day 01- 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- What do people notice about you?
Day 03- Childhood memories
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 06- Favourite book(s)
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to currently
Day 11- Something that pissed you off
Day 12- Why do you write
Day 13- Something you miss
Day 14- Something that makes you happy
Day 15- My fashion sense is best described as
Day 16- What is your idea of fun? 
Day 17- If I could be anybody in this world,who could it be?
Day 18- How would a boy impress you?
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Favourite Colour and why.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- A fitness regime
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your ex
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Dream destination
Day 28- What is my typical day like?
Day 29- If I were to fall to my neighbour, I would..
Day 30- A photograph of town/city you lived in.

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you're doin fine there dear! anyhow, take care. and what's up with the meds there? i hope everything is fine k. i missed u too. sorry for the long lost and glad to see u again here. have a nice day! k.i.t; gbu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse,

    Nah it was some kind of medicine i took whenever i got headache. ha ha..quite strong medicine but Ive stopped taking them. Not good for health,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Cher,

    You've moved on to a new blog.. Glad to hear that you're doing fine and happy..

    As the saying goes, "Prevention is better than cure".. applies to a lot of situations.. It's great that you've stopped taking those pills..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge looks good! Maybe I'll be more inspired to write when there's a list of questions to answer. heee :p

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web