Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Skyfall Movie Review PG13

Our First Tickets


Cheers!

I went for a movie at last. I got the free ticket from my dear good friend Kent.
Although we supposed to watch the movie on Saturday and due to some circumstances the movie was cancelled.

We were like wtf man!. We paid for the parking ticket and we were running and sweating when we reach the GSC Signature,Garden. And we was told that the movie cancelled to 5.30pm after been waiting like an hour or so.

Anyway, we went to watched it then on the next few days after that.

James Bond is hot as ever. I like how he acting very 'slamber'. His mission this time is to save M.
And that creepy psyco weird Silva was really like 'creep'.

But it was quite frustrating as the story was like hanging. I don't get it how Bond was saved from the shooting incident. And his past? Come on, give me so rough idea on that.

By the way, I just love Skyfall. It could be Bond just unforgetful.

1 comments:

Followers

Behind The Web