Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Monday 19 November 2012

Intangible

Intangible things in life



Then last night we went for a walk at the bargain street just 15 mins drive-way from the place which I am staying. He is my best-friend and he live just next to my house. On the way back to my car, he asked me to drive. I took the key without saying anything.

Blah..blah  ..blah

In life, it is easy to judge people based on what you know or heard about him/her. But would you ever re-consider to hear the whole part of her/his story back then?.

For the past of this 11-months, I've learnt so much new things. Good experience for life.
And when I was asked, I have nothing to be pity of. Life is about learning new thing.

Life is just like a tattoo isn't it?




4 comments:

  1. Agree..life is about learning. We only stop learning when our heart beat stops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith,thank you for stopping by. I appreciate that and its been quite sometime i didnt visited yours. But i guess, now i have plenty of time to do tat now.

    Yap,life is all about learning. Learning to be a better person as we can be perfect enuff rite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is all about learning.. Really agree with you on that.. If you're perfect of think you're, then resulting in judging others, then you might as well be God Himself..

    As friends.. Good friends especially.. we must be supportive and understanding of each other, no matter what..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is like a tattoo... Well, at least you can still do a laser surgery to remove unwanted tattoo at a price, but there's no such thing for life. It's true though, that we learn more as we go through our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web