Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 02- What do people notice about you?

Lately, I find that I started to distance myself away from him. And maybe him leaving wasn't the end of the world. I am not exactly over him yet but I believe that there is still life without him. I want to see more and now, I know that there is still a lot of new things which I wanna see and I want do. I am just going to throw myself right into it and I wanna get what I settle for.

So what do people notice about me. Maybe my stubbornness or should I say I am quite a tough girl?.

P/S I stop judging myself and I stop letting people judging me. To know me, you have to read the whole of me. Fair enough?

My beautiful fairy life.



4 comments:

  1. It's never the end of the world. Appreciate the past cos we learned from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has its ups and downs. That colours our days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a "strong" girl..

    When the time is "right"..
    I am sure that there will be a "right" person for you, who will treasure you, take care of you and be with you till the end of life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Distance is good! For me it helps me pull myself together and strive for more in life

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web