Search

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Content

Tuesday 27 March 2012

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted from thestorysiren.com which I found from the net through my random checking today. The idea of In My Mailbox is to share the new book(s) which we have on our stack.

Here what I have for this week. Not really a new books but I just bought Potter and Sarah Addison Allen like 2-weeks ago and I got Donovan copy like 3 years ago but never got the chance to read them.

However, I think I am going to read this books this week.


Be Careful What You Wish For
Author : Alexandra Potter
Published : 2006

The Girl Who Chased The Moon
Author : Sarah Addison Allen
Published : 2010

The Girl Mostly Likely To..
Author : Susan Donovan
Published : 2008

Happy Tuesday all. Join me if you want to. It would be nice :)

Better get going now. Cheers.

10 comments:

  1. bulan ini belum beli buku baru lagi, 5 buah buku yang saya beli di kapal Logos Hope bulan Dec 2011 dulu sudah habis..
    bah happy reading..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, cam lama sudah si AKi tida baca buku oh.. ha ha ha.. baca komik?? YA.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lama sdh sya tida mbaca ni..mcm si aki jg..sya beli tp simpan dlu kunun. tp cm sya mau try tau ni in my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay,

    sa tidak pernah oh p tu kapal..i heard they sell great stuffs.

    Aki,

    Bah apa lagi..jom.

    Ngiau,

    Hehe mari la kita membaca ba..siok ba..eh sa pun baru tahu psl In My Mailbox ni kamarin

    ReplyDelete
  5. In My Mailbox..apa itu ya? haha.. lagi la ketinggalan keretapi >.<

    new novels.. hmm. lama tida membaca ni taw..mundur suda otak. hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saya pun jarang membaca ni..sa prefer tgk movie ja hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove susan donovan. a girl most likely to is one of my fav novels of her. siuk siuk siuk. banyak kali sa katam novel tu. n i think, i made me cry jg. best :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looooove susan donovan. a girl most likely to is one of my fav novels. baca3. siuk tu :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesse,

    Meme ba tu..sa nampak dari blog org lain so sa pun try to join la. Tujuan dia just mo share buku baru yg kita ada ba dat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jesse,

    In My Mailbox tu aim dia mo share whatever new books yg kita ada tu all the readers ba that..

    Va Va Voom,

    He he sa pun curi2 baca time x busy ja ni..klu busy berbulan2 la tu buku x baca.

    Chii,

    Siok ka susan donovan tu? punya lama sdh tu buku sa beli that tpi x baca lagi..ok ok after this sa baca tu buku dia ...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Behind The Web